🌎 🌍 World Explorer I-II. by dakini.hu, 1998, Paris - France 🌞🌞

  πŸŒŽ 🌍 






World explorer I.

"Self-portrait"

acrylic on cardboard

50x70 cm,19.6x27.5 in

1998

Paris






πŸ’™πŸ’™



Dear Friends,


When one travels and finding new ways and new inspirations, each travel flourishes artistic expression like the rain the desert.

Each travel is a new dimension or a new perspective of a new life.

I considered myself as an explorer of new continents and countries and made two artworks about my feelings as a traveler, "self-portraits", but I depicted myself in male form.

I used to travel a lot from age 16 to 23 and even after, but quite a few.

I visited great cities and met great old and new friends and people.

Getting to know new and different cultures, food, traditions, customs is/was always a refreshing experience.

I normally painted my experiences and took many pictures and stored them deep in my good memories.

I loved to travel and to mingle with the everyday life of everyday people and even lost the way and even change destinations with a snap of a finger because I felt like changing it, to be spontaneous.

Traveling is the greatest alone or with a partner, partner in "crimes",  able to think outside of the box and not following the rules of the boring touristic sightseeing destinations.

I have always a travel plan, I listen to my heart where it takes me to a city by observing the map in the hand.

I do not, will not follow ever crowded and mass destinations, never.

I hope after this pandemic is defeated globally we can again travel as before without fear and safety.

I wish all my friends safe travels in the future!








World Explorer II.

"Self-portrait"

29.7 x 42 cm, 11.69x 16.53 in

02/10/1997

Paris

Unpublished 



In my book:


https://www.blurb.com/books/1328034-elements





Comments