πŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡ SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT πŸ’«πŸ’« "DUAL" BOOK ready on 23/10/2021, published on 11/11/2021 πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸŒΈπŸŒΈarrived on 22/11/2021 πŸ’«πŸ’«

 Dear Friends!



My new Book "Dual"was published on 11/11/2021 

and finally arrived on 22/11/2021.

I started to create on 15 th October 2021.

I am happy to accomplished my 3 rd book.





















I love to smell this beautifully printed book.


I created, designed, edited, and published myself, 

the self, independent self-publisher, 


dakini.hu aka myself, who


depicts the independent, personal history of humanity.



















Layout designs:












My first book "Elements" contains 322 artworks, 119 pages.


The second book " The Urban Art Stock"  contains  94 artworks,  74 pages.


The third book " Dual" contains 51 artworks 94 pages.















MY Previous books:




More books:

I Was/Am happy to be involved and invited to take part in it,  including printed flyers, placards, city lights, catalogs, and other POS materials, ATL and BTL communication, guerilla marketing campaigns globally in grassroots exhibits and exhibitions in public schools, libraries, museums, galleries, international art festivals.


With Grassroots artists for good deeds:

as HUMAN RIGHTS, INJUSTICE, 

WOMEN RIGHTS,

FREEDOM OF SPEECH, 

FREEDOM OF ARTISTIC EXPRESSION,

SAVE THE PLANET, 

SAVE THE OCEAN, 

CHARITY FOR REFUGEES, EARTHQUAKE, TZUNAMI

and much more


to raise voice


PEACEFULLY, 


for proper solutions THAT 
benefit all humans.


For PREVIOUS projects, I took part with artists please visit:





BOOKS:

COMMON GROUND, Limited Edition Hardcover Commemorative Book, 2008
FREEDOM & ART book project by the Mirca Art Group for Amnesty International on sale Oct. 2nd, 2008
MTHR Mirca Art Group: 10 dec 1948, 2009
PLANET EARTH book project by Mirca Art Group, presented in 2010 Cologne, Germany
ELEMENTS, 322 Artworks of Krisztina Asztalos fine artist, 2010
VISUAL POETRY- A Global Village Event, 2012, Denmark
ART FOR ALEPPO - Postcards to humanity, 2017, USA
DRAW YOUR DREAM - Global Village Event, 2018, Denmark
THE URBAN ART STOCK - Urban artworks of Krisztina Asztalos fine artist, 2019
100 WAYS TO SAVE THE EARTH - Global Village Event, 2019, Denmark
DUAL, 51 Dual artworks by Krisztina Asztalos fine artist, 2021




Source:


https://www.dakini.hu/press.html





What I do when I do not paint or create objects, installations, or sculptures or write.

I paint, create, write the same - but in my mind.

I never stop creating art in my mind. I just concentrate on my daily routine for inspiration.

I usually create my pieces when I see even the layers and colors mentally.
"I download it from space." and make it as soon as I can.

Important that the artwork stays fresh with a touch of unfinished freshness.

Too many lines and paint kill the freshness of artwork, as overthinking kills the spirit, overworked artworks are "dead" and rigid in my humble opinion. 

Life disappears from an overworked artwork, as the butterfly escapes to freedom.

I usually garbaged those artworks or paint the canvas back to white.

So generally I do every day my daily routine:
parenting, cooking, cleaning my home, taking care of people around me,
surfing on the internet to catch up with friends, networking, listening to music, reading, DIY, sewing, blogging, having fun...etc.


Art comes from living life and daily experiences.

My Art is like the grassroots movement and all themes lay bare on the street and earth.

My artworks are sketched so I can even reuse or repaint them "20 years" later.


Creating needs solitude and concentration.


As a mother, I could not divide my attention, it would not be fair with my son.

My son is my first life work,  he is small.

Right now he is getting more and more independent
and I am hopeful to have more time for me.


Thank you for all of you, family, friends, I am grateful for your support/all those who supported me to help me to keep 

the flame of art alive.



NEXT

 2021 - ongoing


 large "TERRA" painting project depicts Negev Midbar, 

"AER" and "SPACE" and "AQUA" installations, 

"AER" paintings

sculptures of "TOTEM"  small  sketches/beeswax and giants/ recycled materials

"self-portraits" paintings

and my new Book "Dual".





Music inspiration:

🌎 🌍
















πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

❤️ 🧑 πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ 

πŸ–€ 🀍 🀎





πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

πŸ’˜



🌸🌸




Comments