🍏🍏 Joy of the Mother 🍏🍏 SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - TWITTER profile reloaded - 🍏🍏

 Dear Friends,



After a long time of silence on Twitter, where  I closed my account, I am pleased to announce I am back on Twitter since October 2021.


I once changed to private, deleted back.


I read independent news of people I admire and represent authentic CULTURE.

Some people are banned by Twitter, others leave for reasons.


I share my link:

dakinihu (@dakinihu) / Twitter


No, 


I do not collect followers or want to gain any influence by my reloaded Twitter account.


I have different goals, just the contrary.











Source: Google






Throwback:

"Today  (15/09/2020)  My Son came home and brought me a drawing he made for me.

It is a Giant Golden Apple, created with Gold pencil.

My heart melted immediately. 

"No one else will love you like I do. All I want is for you to be the best man that you can be. I love you, son!"

https://bestwishesandquotes.com/love-son-quotes/

Apple and fruits in Mythology:

http://www.mythencyclopedia.com/Fi-Go/Fruit-in-Mythology.html



🍏 🍎 🍐 🍊 πŸ‹  πŸ‰ πŸ‡ πŸ“


 πŸˆ πŸ’ πŸ‘ πŸ₯­ 🍍 πŸ₯₯ πŸ₯


 πŸπŸ


Comments