Announcement - Good Bye Twitter - Account Suspended - Accounts can't BE Deactivated

 Dear Friends,


Announcement - Good Bye Twitter !


I am back on my blog...finally!





Account Suspended - Accounts can't BE Deactivated, (2 accounts suspended) 


1 private account was deactivated today.


Second and last try of being on Twitter, where politics is the most important phenomena,  not those who feed their political bots, called HUMANS.


Please follow SeedsofcultureMAG on IG, TIKTOK and on LinkedIN.


Thanks,


SeedsofCultureMAG

dakini.hu





Who made this HACK, was attacking the content and the owners of the contents. The hatred against culture, art and  private philantrophy will be stopped and evidences of all attacks of our platform were filed and were shown to the owners.




Stories matter:


My Twitter SeedofCultureMAG and ADakinihu

became a Suspended Account, 

my Own Logo was removed

and my Last shares were by the permission of Jesse Grant and ICON Tony Nicholson about The film MATRIX.


Tony Nicholson even reshared my story of him on his story on IG, as a permission to spread his speeches, who was even resharing Susan's Rockefeller story, as Susan Rockefeller recommended his brilliant, inspiring speeches and podcasts.




https://www.instagram.com/p/CsJ6RvEr72O/

https://www.tiktok.com/@seedsofculturemag/video/7232397265258695963


Good bye Terror BIRD! We are having FUN!

without you and your orange agents!








I wanted to ask help to unlock, unsuspend or deactivate my Twitter accounts,

but couldn't even log in to ask help. 👆👆


I deleted the Twitter App from my IPhone.

I leave the suspended accounts

as evidences

to thauthorities, not even ask to free it.


To my two-factor authentication secured Instagram  a persona non-grata  logged into while I was off-line, not having internet or wifi connection at my IPhone, while I slept, 5:41 morning.



Twitter:  case is DONE.


They just don't help users, who never violated their terms at all and sending impersonal e-mails, while on the platform I have seen child murder, hospital horrors and things by accounts I am not even following, I am not on twitter.


I saw them as I still can log into two of my suspicious accounts

I leave them as evidences! They filtered off my grandmother's picture Anna and my personal photos I uploaded and flowers, 

my logo on Seedsof CultureMAG on the banner!

These were giant violation of their terms!?









Why I have seen users I never ever followed?

( baby graved in the garden, men with rotten fingers)

and dirt I never followed?





Thank you, I don't have a case! But Twitter have issues and a CASE from now, I guess.




My question is ARE you serious?

Twitter!?


The best I could is leave, but left the stuck accounts as evidences!

Here is the hacked IPHONE, while I am off-line, switched off wifi mode entering my Instagram.

My question is why?








Comments