Great Museum - Great Artist


Throwback: 2009, Beacon, NY, USA


Today I just received great news from my best artist friend Carla Goldberg. Her big girl, Jenna has just married.

It made me remember the time I spent in her home, in Cold Spring, and my visit to Dia Beacon.


 Our exhibition was in Beacon in 2009, was organized by Carla Goldberg.
 Soon I will introduce her new studio on my blog.

 So my visit to Dia Beacon was a great memory, where I could see an original Richard Serra's artwork
 at one of my favorite museums in 2009, in Beacon, and felt lost in a giant artwork by Richard Serra.

I was there with great artists' friends, Carla Goldberg, Doug Kinsey...etc. 


Serra made a great impression on me visiting his artwork personally and I lost in his world like a child. It was the most joyful moment of my life in Dia Beacon.


Dia Art Foundation is a contemporary arts organization with locations in Beacon, New York, and the American West.

















https://hu.pinterest.com/pin/342344009145071702/