New Artworks in progress

Dear Friends!

After a long break from a devastating period of my life,
I feel lucky to have a life-work, 
a job and mission
that will never go out of fashion.

This work can be practiced not just until 40
as the fashionable manager or designer jobs
16 hours daily, but this work creates something unique
no machines can copy.

Hand made
and this human job brings me back to Earth, 
connects back to The real me.

I am a mother and an artist.
Destiny or karma or whatever doesn't offer
choices.

Each person has a path.
One may take a break due to family or other issues, as sickness of my child or other reasons, one shall return to oneself and continue the life-work as soon as possible.

The illusion of choices are sparkling but are illusions.

My time is up to work.

I had a brilliant period of my life until Paris. 
The two weeks of quarantine, the sickness of my son was like the ice shower. 
I had to recover and made tough decisions in my personal life.

The fact is this period is a "light fly" to my previous experiences and getting a new life makes all my issues easier in my future.

My son was seriously ill for two years, as well myself.
After these difficulties COVID-19 
sent me out, but I returned due to the mercy of Angels or Sky.

Now I started my new meditation practice as well, 
as COVID-19
demolished my 20 years of meditation practice,

20 years was lost by unable to breathe and immense
sufferance caused by the virus for six month
in and out of emergency care and hospitals.

I am a survivor, not a victim.

I am ready to work and raise my son.
I am over the trauma of online harassment (2011-2015) as well, that was back for a short period this spring. It was very unpleasant to re-live it again.

This music by Tori Amos is just something I would add, with no particular reason.

I may dedicate to my grandparents who were lucky enough living thru
2 World Wars.

Tori Amos is a singer I never forget, 
I am grateful for how many times she gave me hope in the past, with her purity and clear voice and energy. 

I painted many paintings during listening to Tory Amos.

I would like to thank my family and parents, Buddhist masters, to support and protect me while I was sick and guarded me and my son's health, and support me to keep the flame of art alive.

Without their help and my freelance design work I would achieve none of these series of paintings.

My studio is ready and my sketches are ready for decades/ years.


















 

Comments