Urban series by dakini.hu, " NO CODE VII.", 29/11/2017

 

Urban artwork " NO CODE VII.", 29/11/2017


This is my favorite painting, I love to create, when it was finished I planned to make a giant mural painting made of grass,  a living grass on the wall. Plans of giant artworks not always comes true. But stored with sharp lines in my memory.




Urban series are depicting the multicolor vibration of metropolises with humor, and a bit of sarcasm, personal responses for happenings of urban society, local themes connected to Hungarian, European, American culture, Budapest, Paris, New York. New artworks are about the huge control by mass media as intense urban, global,  electrical, chemical pollution, and also reflecting the new and fashionable trends in urban society.

"NO CODE", (Urban series) diptych is inspired by my artist statement as well:

"My paintings depicting nature: that surrounds us, the micro- and microcosmos and human nature that is like immense space. Human is like space, forever changing energy fields: atoms as our blood circulation, as galaxies originate and stars decline, floating into ash inside. We are, as the ash of stars, transmitting light... " Krisztina Asztalos, 2004 


"NO CODE VII.", Urban series
acrylic on canvas

ARTIST STATEMENT

diptych, 80x80 cm


2017 #krisztinaasztalos #fineartist #fineart #art #kunst #artprogressive #artistsoninstagram #2017 #black #white #gold #diptych #urban #nocode #interior #lineart #line #streetartinspired #streetartnyc🎨❤️ #streetartbudapest #streetartparis #canvasart #fingerprints #dna #chromosomes #galaxy #sky #space


More info:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcGDnSglgRq/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcF2b0Sltj5/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcFkThEl_i-/


In my book:

https://www.blurb.com/b/9366779-the-urban-art-stock-by-krisztina-asztalos-fine-art


Dear  MR Smith!


Sometimes one needs to have a giant fingerprint, to switch you OFF.

You saw me stumble and fall UP,  now I watch you fall DOWN.

GAME OVER!

Let THE THUNDER ROAR and LET Real Rain Fall!

It time to Shiver and/or Shine!

Good luck Angels!

The show is uploading NOW in Real-Time.





As a proud Hungarian, I am also a universal citizen.

I feel home everywhere where I meet kind people.

I love to discover new places and assimilate with the everyday lives of different countries.

Watching life and gazing at the clouds as a child.

I kept the habit of discovering creatures in the clouds, like elephants, dragons, horses, or whatever laying in the grass.

My urban paintings were created because I felt joy and felt freedom.

I am incapable of painting if I am down. It would not be fair with my audience.

Keeping bad memories is a waste of time.

I move on and let go of trauma in 15-30 minutes for my own mental health and for the benefit of others.

No time for drama.

A quote burnt into my mind in the last decades:

"God counts the tears of women".

 

Why show people misery if you can show them joy?

Here are some pages from my self-published book.

I loved to edit and create this book for my own joy, like a memory book of my travels and thoughts and paintings, which was published in 2019, 74 pages.


Few words about Urban paintings:

Urban paintings were inspired by recent studies and own experiences about the undiscovered links between the human mind and quantum physics, ungrasped consciousness and illusions, coincidences and synchronicities.
 
Urban series are depicting the multicolor vibration of metropolises with humor and a bit of sarcasm, personal responses for happenings of urban society, local themes connected to Hungarian, European, American culture, Budapest, Paris, New York. New artworks are about the huge control by mass media, the intense urban-, global-, electrical-, chemical pollution, and also reflecting the new and fashionable trends in urban society.
 
Some more urban artworks picked by me with no particular order, I painted at night 3.00, in past, as with a small child my days were full of duties, as I am a mother. Unfortunately, I could not finish this series "in time", as I wished, and I still have my sketches in my shelves and on paper,
I will paint in the future, I promised myself. 

These are only 11 paintings I can show to my viewers interested in my art.
I planned 22 paintings.

Since we are all live in a state of cause and effect, my delayed paintings are
not lost, just "sleeping" in sketches, ready to evolve in the future, as memories.





Comments