Urban series by dakini.hu, No code III. (Game Over) ♻️♻️ ♻️ III. 2013









Dear Friends,


No code III. painting ( Game Over) was inspired by Cherry Blossom and ending emotional traumas of childhood and traumas earlier relationships. It was a kind of self-healing process for me.

Painting in some healthcare institutions is also considered self-healing, recommended to anyone who feels the need to play with colors and shapes. 

Some people enjoy playing games, some people not. It is a question of personality.

Only two can play safely even in a relationship.

Teamwork also needs to involve mature people uniquely.

I myself still prefer to paint alone in solitude.

Solitude gives the opportunity to recharge and meditate.

I have found this painting today, it is one of my favorites,  indeed!

My paintings are inspired by haiku poetry as well I have written or I read.




Past, present, future: unattainable

by Hakuin

English version by Lucien Stryk and Takashi Ikemoto
Original Language Japanese

Past, present, future: unattainable,
Yet clear as the moteless sky.
Late at night the stool's cold as iron,
But the moonlit window smells of plum.



Poetry Chaikhana | Hakuin - Buddhist/Zen/Chan - Poetry, Biography, Books (poetry-chaikhana.com)










Comments