🌻 🌞 🌹🌹 2022 - New Urban artwork, "SRMFD" ✅ Urban canvases - Life work by dakini.hu - URBAN series - 2017-2022 🌹🌹🌻 🌞

Dear friends!



"SRMFD"


55x46 cm, 21,65 x  18,11 in


acrylic on canvas


2022

27/08/2022














The painting is inspired by memories and experiences of on-line harassement since April 2020 until this very moment.


My personal and social media accounts: Hacked and Spied 7/24 by a third party,  personas non gratas.



The couse is personal hatred, a xenophobe, I suppose hungarophobe group, (they are political, I am not) jelousy and fear of the different.

They use algorythm and bots to confuse my personal accounts, invaded it completely, my healthcare and other datas hacked and used against me.

The team watch my contacts and my stories and harass with twisting it, more other methods are printscreened and filed by me.

My family is speechless and we never ever thought such insane evils exist in the world.

But they are Losers and they know it, otherswise never do ongoing such a thing.

They are criminals intoxicated by political dogmas and spy civils, pick them, so I am not the only one.


A social critical piece about my decade-long experiences of online behavior of certain people/bots since 2011 on-going.


The howling mummy with bob hair and it's company indeed was an experience on-line worth to depict on canvas in a cartoon like sarcastic painting.




@dakini.hu paint personal history

on-line
history was done
to her digital persona
since April 2020...

7/24, filed.

Meditation and my loved ones
saved my soul.

TWIMC we are humans and we have a soul and heart

and we live for love.

Copied my ideas and twisted it rolled by algorythm

they reflected ideas had no sense at all.

Insane - evil, maniac psychopaths, I asked experts, they said yes:

sociopaths need help of experts ASAP, it's a pandemic by now.




"SRMFD"

is about those whose names are involved and tried desperately stir shit in others life, but no success, 

A sarcastic painting, 3 names are revealed/painted on my painting " SMRFD".


Now that I written down 3 names, I think I provided all evidences I had/ had on my files.



Although the code of my other Iphone was locked and messed with it, it contains my  memories,  anytime I can open by any company has the professional  skill.





Details








Music and other inspirations:

3 red wooden balls ðŸ”´ðŸ”´ðŸ”´  
Hungarian joke



&


👇👇














Comments