🌞🌞URBAN artwork by dakini.hu..."As above, So below" I. - 8XXXXXXXXL(Giant) 🖕 👇 🍌🍌 🍼🍼 😊😊🍊🍊🥚 19/05/2021

Dear Friends,







My second deadline to use any personal account on Twitter or elsewhere after 1 year is finished.

I had an account in the past, I closed as well. No more  3rd chance.


I avoid.


I have no more any personal accounts on any social media contains publically any thoughts or pictures of my private life or private thoughts, opinions, views, I closed them since a decade and I keep this HERITAGE.


My private messages are on my paintings.


I use my blog for any personal thoughts mainly by my paintings, as the blogger is neutral.


I have only professional accounts online from today, as in the past.

Privacy and Peace above all.


(That for the harasser is HIDING, while it is hiding and facelessly


can't stop following, tracking and harassing


and send on front post already on LinkedIN it's opinion

 I left Twitter is HIDING?

....LOL

I X-ed the message as usally do 7/24


to get

rid of their activity. 


HIDE on psycho: )


The psychopath and it's activity 7/24, 

I decline and 


Evidences are filed and kept, Twitter

was just to let them know they are filed and suggest them for their own sake stop and show we know THEM

but they didn't listen...until now, not my biz!)



I HAVE NO INTEREST IN

any agenda, political circles and activity of power exchanges between antipower and power, between the powerless, brainwashed and hatred politics and between the haters and hatred politics.


It can't touch me and I avoid, dull and senseless activity, 


to watch or react is futile activity, I am not interested.


I stop Seeing the fights from today between the powerless and desperated by closing my account on Twitter, leaving two professional ones.


I was attacked maliciously due to my private and personal connections to humans from my past.


I respect them for their personal achievements and I was never ever interested in their political views at all.

I share by goodwill links to help and preserve culture, 


while others share their children, baby picts or their butts, or fake agendas, or cookie recepies


(and not ATTACKED by AI at all. What a coincidence, snh = sarcasm noted here.)


I continue sharing culture and art...🖕🖕




The AI nazi system is a harasser and spy system, 

I declined yesterday by the act of closing my private and protected Tweets and


let them dissappear in the cyber graveyard.



I have memories in my brain, 


I need NO timelines to share my life to anyone, especially not to a SPY system.


I was harassed and spied ON and my datas were twisted and used against 


my Peace, Dignity and Integrity +2 years.


On all social medias this virus political AI harassed me and will not stop, unless I stop it, by not feeding it.


It's game over AI and owner, watch my professional posts, I collect no audience or ovation


as you and your haters,

and your political slaves attack every sane and good person, who have still common sense.


AI and owner push people to the left and right or to be dem or republican, you financed to do so.


I dont participate






I am not interested in you and owner.

Kindly leave me and my circles.


Remember humanity


if you voted it was the few second you had put the X 


and you supposed to have a LIFE!


Don't waste your time and energy to hate and futile activity, watchig others posts, judge, mimic and harass them, 


you humiliate yourself only.


If you mingle with hatred and have no real time life, you are the slave of this system, will destroy your family, friends and private life, connections and your sane mind and the capacity to love, it drags you to hate.


NO thanks!


Chose wise.


I don't even put an X in the future,  green and humanist party doesn't exist.








"As above, So below", Urban series 

gold and silver pigment and glow in the dark
neon acrylic on canvas

50x70 cm,19.6x27.5 in

19/05/2021




🤩🤩


I was happy to finish a new URBAN painting.

Social criticism and asking the right questions are essential for those who think.

This sarcastic painting is about the masses of individuals who do not think at all and follow blindly without checking,  questioning the creditability of the authorities or giants, stars, "popular" or "populist" individuals.

I call them Mass followers, the followers by interest and not being thoughtful.


No matter the blue dot, 100 k followers, or "fancy" content, one shall be thoughtful about what and where to post or comment, the tone, and style.

There are/were people whose carrier was OFF-ed by their own posts, too controversial, fake contents

and those personal pictures, selfies, nude pictures were simply was not fitting

to the message of their carrier and discredited themselves.


The fact is we never wear underwear or swimming suits in the office, neither on Instagram on-line"workplace".

Stay classy and brainy. 

Most of the professionals divide personal accounts and professional accounts for the following reasons above mentioned on Instagram or on other platforms.


I am happy not having asslickers.

I am happy for having my personal blog and website, which is independent and operated, designed by me uniquely.

Thank you Blogger for this great opportunity, I am grateful.




🌞🌞



"OFF", (You are blocked) Urban series 

gold and silver pigment and glow in the dark
neon acrylic on canvas

50x70 cm, 19.6x27.5 in

01/02/2018







Urban series are depicting the multicolor vibration of metropolises with humor, and a bit of sarcasm, personal responses for happenings of urban society, local themes connected to Hungarian, European, American culture, Budapest, Paris, New York. New artworks are about the huge control by mass media as intense urban, global,  electrical, chemical pollution, and also reflecting the new and fashionable trends in urban society.



In my book:

https://www.blurb.com/b/9366779-the-urban-art-stock-by-krisztina-asztalos-fine-art


More info:



Urban series by dakini.hu, " NO CODE VII.", 29/11/2017 and Urban artwork "OFF", 01/02/2018 (krisztinaasztalos.blogspot.com)












 



Quod est inferius, est sicut quod est superius, et quod est superius est sicut quod est inferius… 
(Tabula Smaragdina 2.)

🖕 👇









🍌🍌🍼🍼 😊😊








Music and other inspirations:















Social criticism - Wikipedia


Painting is meditation.
When your heart is calm, you can achieve all the wisdom and light in a second.

Connect your light-field, stay centered, in your heart center.

Rest and breathe love in and out gently.

The center of my heart is my studio.




KEEP SMILING!

☺️☺️


Urban paintings were inspired by recent studies and own experiences about the undiscovered links between the human mind and quantum physics, ungrasped consciousness and illusions, coincidences and synchronicities.

 





⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️
⭐️
⭐️⭐️










New URBAN artworks in progress by dakini.hu..."As above, So below" I. - 8XXXXXXXXL(Giant) 🖕 👇 🍌🍌 🍼🍼 😊😊🍊🍊🥚 (krisztinaasztalos.blogspot.com)



New URBAN artworks in progress by dakini.hu..."As above, So below" I. - 8XXXXXXXXL(Giant) 🖕 👇 🍌🍌 🍼🍼 😊😊🍊🍊🥚 🍳 (krisztinaasztalos.blogspot.com)



Attention whores, habitue asslickers and voyeurs, drama and bluff queens, trolls

we suggest you go to the theatre, movies and show your giant talents on stage! 


We really appreciate your efforts

in Hollywood!


Triggering  methods  developed  by dummies, triggering themselves to insanity, insanes are doing all over and all over again the same thing waiting for a different effect.


X





Good Luck!


😇😇













Comments