CALL for artists! I see I see .. you can not see | I spy with my little eye by Carmen Heemels, The Netherlands, 2021




I am happy to submit an artwork to:

CALL CALL CALL
CALL for artists!
Mail Art
Nice if you join the mail art project
Theme
I see I see .. you can not see | I spy with my little eye
Technique on paper > cardboard: free
Size: standing format A4 >
21 x 29,7 cm / 8,3 x 11,7 inches
No participation fee
No return
Title, name, country: on the back side
Max 2
Offer:
EXHIBITION 2021 at the non-profit
KunstSalon Kasteel Daelenbroeck Herkenbosch
The Netherlands
CATALOG (digital)
Address to send
Before Dec 1 2020:
Carmen Heemels
Dr. Biermansstraat 23
6075 AR Herkenbosch
The Netherlands
Carmen Heemels
Owner/Curator
KunstSalon Kasteel Daelenbroeck
https://www.facebook.com/KunstSalonKasteelDaelenbroeck