ON-LINE Exhibition in the Hammond Museum, NY, USA, 2020 - August Artist Members online exhibition. 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I am happy and grateful to be the part the Hammond Museum August Artist Members online exhibition.

"Hyottoko and Okame" artwork will be presented. 

Spring - Hyottoko and Okame"

diptych
acrylic on canvas
116*58 cm
63.3*22.8 in
2019


that was created for a Hungarian exhibiton for Duna Gallery, 2019, for "Ukiyo -e open call" and was rejected to exhibit, and was not even presented in the on-line exhibit where all participant artists should have been added who applied, although I payed the application fee and had 5 phone calls before the show about payment.

2019 was my ultimate try to affiliate with...
any Hungarian Galleries πŸ₯³


Therefore

I am grateful to find the best place for my painting in the Hammond Museum, that thematically matches to my artwork perfectly and  my artwork was chosen to display on-line by experts.




More info:



















Comments