Silence is gold

Here are my skecthes of Precious water drop, I am working on. No worries, I will finish all.
I know everything how to finish these beautiful trash art, altough I did't imagine it will be so quick I can finish even in large size.
I think I am doing the right type of art for the benefit of all sentient beings, I use trash because we need to show a good example as artists, not wasting new materials, but recycle all we have.

I try to have the mentality of mother earth,  flowers, when one picks it, flowers never bloom again, so we need to leave earth intacted.

I have to find out the right click or connection for my inspiration in my spirit how to move forward in my artwork.












Being dummy or smart both the same, strange echoes, recently there are so many bugs all around me, like mosqitoes and many insects, not mentioning bees.

I will maybe using fiber cable, that is the worst material to work with, maybe the smartest material, optic fiber, but using fiber cable in my trash art, is maybe too ugly, but  I plan to use smart or dummy devices sticked to my art one day, fiber cable is no good, I have heard changing the resonace of earth and magnetic field, is ending life.

My artwork " Memory"-  I love - will be my inspiration, where I used artificial grass, but it may be changed to living grass walls. It is just a sketch of future art.



Now I am walking with my family for fresh air, without my phone, pls no calls, I am not answering.
I am going earthling bare foot,  my favourite stuff to do.

I love you all, see you later.


Comments