🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 ON-LINE Exhibition in the Hammond Museum, NY, USA, 2020 -1 st August Artist Members online exhibition.

I received from Bibiana Huang Matheis, Curator & Program Director the Zoom meeting time for the Live Opening Event.


Thank you, I will not go live, but my painting will be displayed.


Time per Zone

10:00 am New York, 

7:00 am Seattle,WA

14:00 Reykjavik

16:00 Budapest


Hammond Museum August Virtual Exhibition.  


August 1, the actual Live Opening Event presents 21 artists.


"The August virtual opening will be next weekend, Saturday August 1st at 10 a.m. (NY time). Please join us and see the works of 21 artists from 3 countries and 6 states!
Online on our website and on Facebook LIVE!!"


https://www.facebook.com/hammondmuseum/






I am happy and grateful to be the part the Hammond Museum August Artist Members online exhibition.

"Hyottoko and Okame" artwork will be presented. 

Spring - Hyottoko and Okame"

diptych
acrylic on canvas
116*58 cm
63.3*22.8 in
2019


I am grateful to find the best place for my painting in the Hammond Museum, that thematically matches to my artwork perfectly and  my artwork was chosen to display on-line by experts.

Comments