Urban artwork by dakini.hu - " Black Madonna" - 2021 🌹🌹 - Be grateful for the precious Human Life

 "Black Madonna"

(MOM)

50x70 cm

acrylic and  glow in the dark  acrylic on canvas,

13/02/2021






Inspirations


The Queen of Pop, Madonna, 


and her experiences of survival.


And on a personal level, it is a dedication for the one-month of heart palpitation,


- filed in my notebook by the hand for the request of my local doctor examined

 me if medicines for stabilizing my heart rate in case needed-


as the result of an illness called COVID-19 in 2020 January, when each night,


the sleeping patterns I lost and later this issue led to serious health issues for six months caused: death.



After 4 emergency calls I stayed alive, as keep breathing


saves life.


Due to maternal duties, one shall never give up 

hope, when a human being, a son is there to raise.


My family, doctors, my son helped me to stand up. 


I am grateful to my family, mother, sisters, and my son to keep me alive!







Painting is meditation.

When your heart is calm, you can achieve all the wisdom and light in a second.

Connect your light-field, stay centered, in your heart center.

Rest and breathe love in and out gently.

The center of my heart is my studio.


Urban paintings were inspired by recent studies and own experiences about the undiscovered links between the human mind and quantum physics, ungrasped consciousness and illusions, coincidences and synchronicities.

 

Urban series are depicting the multicolor vibration of metropolises with humor and a bit of sarcasm, personal responses for happenings of urban society, local themes connected to Hungarian, European, American culture, Budapest, Paris, New York. New artworks are about the huge control by mass media, the intense urban-, global-, electrical-, chemical pollution, and also reflecting the new and fashionable trends in urban society.



Black Madonna is the self-portrait of Mothers/Women/ Mother Earth.


Black Madonna is not about the color of ONE human race.


Black Madonna wears the colors of society as a symbol of patriarchal rules forced on her.


Black Madonna is the symbol of a serious global issue.

Black Madonna wears the color of grieve,  as we all mourn over the lost souls by COVID-19.


This painting is dedicated to those victims who lost their lives, during COVID-19, the innocents who were not aware of what happened to them or even were aware of the virus their choices to survive due to their chronic illnesses

and weakening body conditions - age, poverty, sicknesses - immune problems, diabetes, heart failure, lung problems, cancer, nerve damage..etc)

was zero.


In memorial of Ruth Bader Ginsburg, here I share my favorite quote.


Ruth Bader Ginsburg - Wikipedia








"May all beings have happiness and the cause of happiness.
May they be free of suffering and the cause of suffering.
May they never be disassociated from the supreme happiness which is without suffering.
May they remain in the boundless equanimity, free from both attachment to close ones and rejection of others."


The Four Immeasurables – Padmasambhava Buddhist Center








πŸ‘ 🀲 🀝 πŸ™

πŸ‘ 🀲 🀝 πŸ™


Comments