UPDATE - e- catalog πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰"Oraculum" artwork by dakini.hu in the Netherlands finally on display "I see I see .. you can not see | I spy with my little eye" curated and organized by Carmen Heemels, 2021πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

 "Oraculum" artwork is on display in the Netherlands.


Thank you Carmeen Heemles and KunstSalon Kasteel Daelenbroeck, Netherlands.


I am grateful to be a part of this great exhibit and thank you Carmen for creating the e-catalog and curating this extraordinary exhibition.


































"Finally OPEN πŸŽ‰

The mail art project

I SEE I SEE YOU CAN NOT SEE 

can be seen from Saturday 4 September in KunstSalon Kasteel Daelenbroeck!"


KunstSalon - Kasteel Daelenbroeck



"Oraculum" by Krisztina Asztalos www.dakini.hu
acrylic on paper
21x27,9 cm
8.27x11.69 in


















 










































More info:


K U N S T S A L O N Kasteel Daelenbroeck | Facebook


"Oraculum" Artwork safely arrived to The Netherlands, Herkenbosch...YAY! 2021 (krisztinaasztalos.blogspot.com)


"Oraculum" artwork ready to send to the Netherlands to exhibit "I see I see .. you can not see | I spy with my little eye" curated and organized by Carmen Heemels, 2021 (krisztinaasztalos.blogspot.com)


CALL for artists! I see I see .. you can not see | I spy with my little eye by Carmen Heemels, The Netherlands, 2021 (krisztinaasztalos.blogspot.com)


KRISZTINA ASZTALOS OFFICIAL WEBSITE (dakini.hu)






The venue 

on 28 July 2021


















Comments