🔥🔥New URBAN artwork "NO CODE" by dakini.hu "8888" 8/06/23🔥🔥 5 URBAN painting by dakini.hu


URBAN series by dakini.hu







Urban series are depicting the multicolor vibration of metropolises with humor and a bit of sarcasm, personal responses for happenings of urban society.

Urban series depicting New York and local themes connected to Hungarian and European culture, like famous inventions and musicians, composers of Hungary, exploring the famous Hungarian genes...
„ New York …a metropolis noisy, lively, extremely rushy. The experience of the rhythm of this city was a great inspiration for me in creating from the 2009 urban series „ New York”…


My previous Urban series was created  about Paris and Hungarian suburbs while  I lived  8 months in Paris 1996-97…Why I like the urban theme is for a special discovery in colors and  shapes and techniques,  as an artistic challenge dealing with: „the order in chaos- and chaos in order.”

Just a short note about the previous urban theme  „Urban jungle, Paris, and suburb” Urban jungle of metropolis itself is such an exciting theme: Skyscrapers, urban radiation, and city rush with neon lights, the monochrome tones of the city have a special characteristic for me I considered worth depicting on canvas. In Paris, I painted two series: Eiffel and Notre Dame using the rhythm of black and white and also the vibration of colors: it was for me the voice of the city and truly was a sensational and exciting topic.
I especially do love and felt inspired by Piet Mondrian’s abstract series „broadway boogie-woogie” as a start for my Urban series.

Urban paintings -  depicting urban life with figurative elements.
For keeping fresh and innovative all my artworks and my artistic style main concept is: „Drop your concepts!”

The whole collection of Urban series was exhibited in Witten, Germany in 2013-14 for an entire year.



"NO CODE" by dakini.hu "8888"  8/06/23

egg tempera, gold pigment and acrylic on paper

76x70 cm
2023

🔥🔥







Inspired by:



 


The painting is inspired by memories and experiences of on-line harassement since April 2020 until this very moment.


My personal and social media accounts: Hacked and Spied 7/24 by a third party,  personas non gratas, criminals.



The couse is personal hatred, a xenophobe, I suppose hungarophobe group, (they are political, I am not) jelousy and fear of the different.

They use algorythm and bots to confuse my personal accounts, invaded it completely, my healthcare and other datas hacked and used against me.

The team watch my contacts and my stories and harass with twisting it, more other methods are printscreened and filed by me.

My family is speechless and we never ever thought such insane evils exist in the world.

But they are Losers and they know it, otherswise never do ongoing such a thing.

They are criminals intoxicated by political dogmas and spy civils, pick them, so I am not the only one.


A social critical piece about my decade-long experiences of online behavior of certain people/bots since 2011 on-going.


The Miss Piggy with blond bob hair and most depicted images are reflected on my screens many details are indeed were an experience on-line, rolled by algorythm non-stop worth to depict on paper in a cartoon like sarcastic painting.

The harasser rolled me thousands of  images, always the same:pyramids, trains, PM of Hungary, oranges, yellow flowers, Spain, AU, bob haired blond or brown bob, later long browny females as a stuck CD, even in bride dresses, 

simply flushed her trauma on my screen I had no business with

and this MK ultra types of torture was their aim to use, but what they did is exposing themselves by robots and I painted a few  caricatures of thems as in the muppet show.

Therefore I placed elegantly to Miss Piggy's Hair  a "colapasta"  thrown to her hair and face a pink cake, eggs and fed her with baguettes and depicted their future...

Most details are rolled by algorythm on my painting and even my reactions are depicted, just as a conversation or a simple statement.

The harassement included, hacked accounts, bugged and deleted texts and images, 7/24 locked me off my social accounts, even while posting,

clearing my fingerprint  on my IPhone,  spy my voice messages and phonecalls, chatback insults and death threats and so on, cut, interupt my on- line activity, suspended my Twitter 2 accounts and harass all my contacts and used their images and accounts to harass me, rolling images by them, in gang stalking method. 

Unable to write down all... better not remembering but I do.



@dakini.hu paint personal history

on-line
history was done
to her digital persona
since April 2020...

7/24, filed.

Meditation and my loved ones
saved my soul.

TWIMC we are humans and we have a soul and heart

and we live for love.

Copied my ideas and twisted it rolled by algorythm

they reflected ideas had no sense at all.

Insane - evil, maniac psychopaths, I asked experts, they said yes:

socio- psychopaths need help of experts ASAP, it's a pandemic by now.




"SRMFD"


55x46 cm, 21,65 x  18,11 in


acrylic on canvas


2022

27/08/2022





"SRMFD" painting

is about those whose names are involved and tried desperately stir shit in others life, but no success, 
A sarcastic painting, 3 names are revealed/painted on my painting " SMRFD".


Now that I written down 3 names, I think I provided all evidences I had/ had on my files.


Although the code of my other Iphone was locked and messed with it, it contains my  memories,  anytime I can open by any company has the professional  skill.







"Meet Miss Poop Head"

Meet Miss Poop Head

55x46 cm, 21,65 x  18,11 in

acrylic on canvas

2022






painting is about a female -


and generally females  who are not loyal and evil, 
try desperately stir shit in others life, but no success -

but this one is very insane person as fixed herself into a facade of Palazzo in Venice with bat wings, she thought she is a Lion of the Palazzo/s stated on her Twitter profile.

WOW, it inspired me to paint this extrordinary creative idea of her. 

A sarcastic painting.







"DHbook (The Big Meltdown)" painting

55x46 cm, 21,65 x 18,11 in
acrylic on canvas
2022







A social critical piece about my decade-long experiences of online behavior of certain people/bots since 2011 on-going.

The DHbook is a nightmare to some users,

while paradise, gain wealth, success for the owners and those invested money in it,

like politicians.


DhBook tries to murder, rape, control, spy, X, praise, manipulate, uplift, roll, shadowban

your digital persona as it wants.

DH Book tries to Manipulate you on the MAX,

if they can,

even using MK ultra torture method by criminals, bots, they can pay for it and do the dirty job

to put you aside and stop your business

BY METHOD SHADOWBAN

(demonize, troll, roll fake news, conspirancy theory about people)

achievements and affliations to new or old contacts, people.

If they like your shares or you are neutral, a small fish and

mainly you pay them for the adds, they roll it and put to front and feature you,

if you are different, independent or share the truth or contradict their businesses, or interests

you are silenced,

banned

and your digital persona

literally murdered, put to unfunction, cut from audience, friends

and circulation of the algorytm.

Once You had 900 views 10 years ago
now you have 30- 0!

DHead Urban painting (The Big Meltdown) is about The global and local political corruptions committed against citizens, mother earth, families, children, humans.





"Frutta del mare"collage


32x49 cm
collage/ montage + origami
plastic sacks

2023




This artwork is dedicated to raise awareness of plastic and microplastic presence, usage and pollution in oceans, in enviroment of human's and animal's life, in flora, fauna and in fungha. Social criticism added to this recycled artwork #climatechangeisreal + other issues.


#kunstsalonkasteeldaelenbroeck #international #mailart #noplastic #noplasticbags #recycled #art #thenetherland


https://krisztinaasztalos.blogspot.com/2023/05/frutta-del-mare-recycled-artwork-by.html






Comments