I πŸ’˜ Paris 🌹🌹

 Dear Friends!


Whenever I look into my past memories, 

the FIRST first city comes to my mind:

Paris

where I got real the "cultural shocks"

during my youth!


I love Yves Montand's music!

I used to spent my young life in Paris for a while and became the painter I always 

wanted to be

there.


Inspiration - LifeWork- Urban series - Paris - Notre Dame -Eiffel Tower - Moulin Rouge - Opera Garnier


Reflecting on my own life work since 1989 as a fine artist, during the first days of each new year, I always take time to look back to previous years' collections of my artworks and focus on them as an inspiration to start my new creations.
Paris, Urban series, Notre Dame and Eiffel Tower, Moulin Rouge, Opera Garnier, 1996-1997


Inspiration - LifeWork- Urban series - Paris - Notre Dame -Eiffel Tower - Moulin Rouge - Opera Garnier (krisztinaasztalos.blogspot.com)

Notre-Dame de Paris (1160 - 1260), 15/04/2019 (krisztinaasztalos.blogspot.com)

Elements by Krisztina Asztalos | Blurb Books

The Urban Art Stock by Krisztina Asztalos fine artist by Krisztina Asztalos | Blurb Books

KRISZTINA ASZTALOS OFFICIAL WEBSITE (dakini.hu)

KRISZTINA ASZTALOS OFFICIAL WEBSITE (dakini.hu)

KRISZTINA ASZTALOS OFFICIAL WEBSITE (dakini.hu)

KRISZTINA ASZTALOS OFFICIAL WEBSITE (dakini.hu)











I love French MUSIC and FILMS!

I love Yves Montand's music and what a LION hair and Excellent Gentleman Style!!




🀨



🀐




πŸ˜„

🎯🎯

🌻 🌞

🌻 🌞🌻 🌞🌻 🌞🌻 🌞🌻

 πŸŒžπŸŒ» 🌞🌻 🌞🌻 🌞🌻 🌞

🌻 🌞🌻 🌞🌻 🌞🌻 🌞🌻

 πŸŒžπŸŒ» 🌞🌻 🌞🌻 🌞🌻 🌞

🌻 🌞🌻 🌞🌻 🌞🌻 🌞🌻

 πŸŒžπŸŒ» 🌞🌻 🌞🌻 🌞🌻 🌞

🌻 🌞🌻 🌞🌻 🌞🌻 🌞🌻

 πŸŒžπŸŒ» 🌞🌻 🌞🌻 🌞🌻 🌞

🌻 🌞🌻 🌞🌻 🌞🌻 🌞🌻 


🌻 🌞


"Montand was born Ivo Livi in Monsummano Terme, Italy, to Giovanni Livi, a broom manufacturer, and Giuseppina Simoni, a devout Catholic, while her husband held strong Communist beliefs Montand's family left for France in 1923 because of Italy's Fascist regime. He grew up in Marseille, where, as a young man, he worked in his sister's beauty salon (Salon de Coiffure), and later on the docks. He began a career in show business as a music-hall singer. In 1944, he was discovered by Γ‰dith Piaf in Paris and she made him part of her act."


Yves Montand - Wikipedia



Happy Week-End, GM/GD/DN

I hope you are all feeling healthy, fine, and glowing!


Bring back new SEXY!

Bring Back Smiles with LOVE and JOY!


❤️ 🧑 πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ πŸ–€








Comments