Spirit, use your wings = Freedom / 2020 / 2021 - Spring in Global Quarantine XVI. - My sketchbooks of Paris II. πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

I πŸ’˜ Paris.


As a fine artist I try to remember the best times of my life at art college and before college living in Paris, visiting open studios of my art teachers drawing after live models, visiting the Louvre with student ticket and Musee Rodin, and copying statues there open-air in the garden or simply drawing sketches in secret on RER metro watching people's faces on my small sketchbooks...












 Music inspirations:









Paris 2020 (krisztinaasztalos.blogspot.com)


Spirit, use your wings = Freedom / 2020 - Spring in Quarantine XVI. - My sketchbooks of Paris II. (krisztinaasztalos.blogspot.com)


Spirit, use your wings = Freedom / 2020 - Spring in Quarantine XV. - My sketchbooks of Paris I. (krisztinaasztalos.blogspot.com)


Inspiration - LifeWork- Urban series - Paris - Notre Dame -Eiffel Tower - Moulin Rouge - Opera Garnier (krisztinaasztalos.blogspot.com)


Spirit, use your wings = Freedom / 2020 - Spring in Quarantine XII.- Charcoal artworks on paper (krisztinaasztalos.blogspot.com)


Spirit, use your wings = Freedom / 2020 - Spring in Quarantine VI. Paris, throwback, 1996 -1997 (krisztinaasztalos.blogspot.com)


Krisztina Asztalos in Spring-Summer edition of Levure littΓ©raire XIII, Paris, France, 2017


Notre-Dame de Paris (1160 - 1260), 15/04/2019 (krisztinaasztalos.blogspot.com)


TBT Sunday I πŸ’˜ Paris - My photo collection I- XX., 9 - 13 September, 2020 πŸ’˜ (krisztinaasztalos.blogspot.com)


Inspiration - LifeWork- Urban series - Paris - Notre Dame - Eiffel Tower - Moulin Rouge - Opera Garnier - TBT Sunday I πŸ’˜ Paris - My photo collection I- XX., 9 - 13 September, 2020 πŸ’˜ (krisztinaasztalos.blogspot.com)

Comments