Starchild by dakini.hu - Human series 1998- 1999 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

 HUMAN


The human series is depicting living models, human bodies resting in their inner self, quite like contemplating. The inspiration of it and my painting style is by sculptures of antique greek times and prehistoric ages, cave paintings, when human are depicted in it’s peaceful, idealistic beauty and dignity. Also, eastern wisdom and philosophy say „the precious human body is not so easy to gain, therefore we all human being are responsible to keep body healthy and take care of it and cherish it as a jewel or keep it as a temple or chancel or as the ancient Greek proverb says: „In a healthy body, there is a healthy mind.”



ARTIST STATEMENT

„My paintings depicting nature: that surrounds us, the micro-and microcosmos and human nature that is like immense space. Human is
like space, forever changing energy fields: atoms as our blood circulation, galaxies originate and stars decline, floating into ash inside.
We are, as the ash of stars, transmitting light.... ”



Starchild
Mixed media on paper
62.5  x 88 cm, 24.6 x 34.6 in
1998










Starchild painting I created by the vision of my future child at EKF University, Art department, the vision of my son, I knew my first future child would be a boy.


Exhibited Human series, the German press




When my son conceived I have found and listen to this music and later he was jumping in my belly when I listened to it.






Human series on my web:












On IG:


Comments