Spirit, use your wings = Freedom / 2020 - 2021 - Spring in Quarantine IV.- XV. - XVI. - Drawings, Sketches, Aquarelle paintings on paper, 1996 - 1997 Paris

2010 - 2021 Epidemic times,  globally, when we are in quarantine and separated from each other with deep emotions...


As a fine artist I try to remember the best times of my life at art college and before college living in Paris, visiting open studios of my art teachers drawing after live models, visiting the Louvre with student ticket and Musee Rodin, and copying statues there open-air in the garden or simply drawing sketches in secret on RER metro watching people's faces on my small sketchbooks...

I was/am deeply inspired by Italian Master artists, painters, and sculptors: Giotto, Rafaello, Leonardo, Michelangelo, and many others with no particular order.

Comments