🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 LIVE life - "Keyhole" URBAN artwork by dakini.hu 2020 - Throwback ON-LINE Exhibition in the Hammond Museum, NY, USA, 2020 - August Artist Members online exhibition. 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. 

Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.” – Steve Jobs


🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸



I was happy and grateful to be a part of the Hammond Museum August Artist Members online exhibition in 2020, USA.

I was grateful to find the best place for my paintings in the Hammond Museum, which thematically matched my artwork perfectly, and my artwork was chosen to display online by experts.




Keyhole


acrylic on paper
21*29,7 cm
8.2x11.6 in

2019








💘💘


mu - mooooo


from planet LOVE


🐮🐮









"Hyottoko and Okame" artwork 


Spring - Hyottoko and Okame"

diptych
acrylic on canvas
116*58 cm
63.3*22.8 in

2019


Check out my profile:

https://www.hammondmuseum.org/hammond-artist-members-work












More info:














Comments