πŸ––πŸ––"Autobiography"- selfportraits and artworks autobiographical by dakini.hu πŸ––πŸ––


 Dear Friends!



My 4th book is in progress in 2022.

The book will contain my selfportraits and autobiographical paintings.


Stay tuned πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰


I love to smell beautifully printed books.

I create design, edit and publish myself, 

the self, independent self-publisher, 


dakini.hu aka myself, who



depicts the independent, personal history of humanity.


(personal history of humans is history itself, not a distorted agenda)


"Autobiography"

by dakini.hu




I  plan to continue my art


and enrich my


 lifework continually:


NEXT

 from 2021 - ongoing in 2022


 large "TERRA" painting project depicts Negev Midbar, 

"AER" and "SPACE" and "AQUA" installations, 

"AER" paintings

sculptures of "TOTEM"  small  sketches/beeswax and giants/ recycled materials

"self-portraits" paintings 

and book

"Autobiography"



Please subscribe to my weekly newsletter on LinkedIN




🌿Seeds of CULTURE 🌿

Gems of Contemporary Art, Philosophy, Culture



Thank you 634 subscribers, we are grateful




Thank you

http://dakini.hu




"Autobiography"

by dakini.hu










My hands

42x29,7 cm

pencil on paper

1995





Self portrait

42x27.5 cm

Paris, France

1997







World explorer

autobiographical artwork of dakini.hu, self image

50x70 cm

acrylic on cardboard

1998

Paris






WAY

 

 

My master

is

Water

My master

is

Wind

My way

is

Heavenly

 

haiku poem by dakini.hu

07/12/2001


Comments