🌿🌿 Forest I-II. Terra/ Earth series by dakini.hu, 2001 - 2008🌿🌿






"Earth element is the solid 
base of human life, symbol of
stability, wealth, fertility
earth's massive energy defending life."

Krisztina Asztalos- www.dakini.hu



More Earth/Terra paintings





I plan to make giant Terra/ Earth paintings depicting the desert of Negev Midbar in the future.

Stay Tuned!


Terra/Earth  series in my book can be considered as studies, small paper sketches of the giant paintings

in the future of desert Negev Midbar.










🌿🌿


Forest I-II.
50 x70 cm, 19.6x27.5  in
mordant on paper
2001
unpublished


The Forest series I created in 2001 is an unpublished series.

Each piece is depicting memories of excursions in pine and in other green and winter forests in the mountains.

Small artworks I created on rice paper depicting sunset in the pine and other forests.


More forest artworks on IG:







 








Music inspiration:



















More Forest artworks amongst the


Diploma artworks and Japan-inspired paintings 2001 by dakini.hu


 


Dear Friends!


The whole 4 years of study at the department of drawing and visual communication,

art teacher training college at EK University, 

was traveling in between historical and artistic styles for me.


I started my travel and experiments in prehistoric times or even in Atlantis

and the next month I found myself in zen and painting in Japanese style.


Finally, I decided to create my final exams' artworks and written the essay and research study in the spirit of zen calligraphy and its deep impact on modern American and Western abstract painters.

























My artworks I made I loved to create with color mordant on aquarelle paper.

Here I share my favorite paintings, that is not part of diploma artworks, but spontaneous artworks in the spirit of Shintoism I created on rice paper or on cardboard, paper.




More paintings:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BacJ2sSlMa4/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BacKgEoltb_/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BacO5kUlXim/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BacLFFPlpDR/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BacPRfQlYsb/

Elements by Krisztina Asztalos | Blurb Books



Shintoism:


"Shinto is polytheistic and revolves around the kami ("gods" or "spirits"), supernatural entities believed to inhabit all things. The link between the kami and the natural world has led to Shinto being considered animistic and pantheistic. The kami are worshiped at kamidana household shrines, family shrines, and public shrines. The latter is staffed by priests, known as kannushi, who oversee offerings of food and drink to the specific kami enshrined at that location. This is done to cultivate harmony between humans and kami and to solicit the latter's blessing. Other common rituals include the kagura ritual dances, rites of passage, and seasonal festivals. Public shrines also supply religious paraphernalia such as amulets to the religion's adherents. Shinto does not emphasize specific moral codes although it places a major conceptual focus on ensuring purity, largely by cleaning practices such as ritual washing and bathing. Shinto has no single creator or specific doctrinal text, but exists in a diverse range of localized and regional forms."


Shinto - Wikipedia

Comments