🌞🌞Urban series by dakini.hu - HU - since 1995🌞🌞


🌞🌞

Dear Friends!

The Sun is my favorite theme in my art. 

No matter it is abstract, a golden circle or medieval type with face, painting the SUN feels
joy and light.

Painting the SUN makes me remember my origins and origins of humankind:

Love and light, warmth and kindness.

I painted sun and moon totems, printed linocuts and silkscreen paperwork and 

intend to continue to depict the SUN, our SUN gives us light.


Urban paintings by dakini.hu were inspired by recent studies and own experiences about the undiscovered links between the human mind and quantum physics, ungrasped consciousness and illusions, coincidences and synchronicities.

 

Urban series are depicting the multicolor vibration of metropolises with humor and a bit of sarcasm, personal responses for happenings of urban society, local themes connected to Hungarian, European, American culture, Budapest, Paris, New York. New artworks are about the huge control by mass media, the intense urban-, global-, electrical-, chemical pollution, and also reflecting the new and fashionable trends in urban society.


KRISZTINA ASZTALOS OFFICIAL WEBSITE (dakini.hu)


All knowledge starts with your Roots.


I received a perfect education in my country, Hungary.


I had wonderful teachers who taught me how to think.


Everyone should be grateful who was lucky as I  to receive proper education in their countries,


have enough to eat, playground to play, parents to raise up.


Not every child is so lucky as I was. Think about positive nationalism


and place your hands to your heart and say I am a proud citizen of

... 

and say your country.


Get back your dignity as a universal citizen, located where you are

no matter where you live!

You have a precious human LIFE!


If you immigrated to have these say proudly your birth town and your second home name.


Be positive and grateful.


Every day you wake up thinking about the blessings you received from your roots.








Music inspirations: FSOL
 




Comments