Throwback 2020 πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ Spirit, use your wings = Freedom / 2020 - Spring in Quarantine VI. Paris, throwback, 1996 -1997 πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Throwback 2020


"πŸ’‹πŸ’‹There are pets, people and friends, places we are missing in these hard times.

One of them was Paris, where I signed mannequin contract with Ford Models Paris in 1996.
Since my application at Art College in Hungary https://uni-eszterhazy.hu/ was accepted in 1997 my hairdresser said smiling at Model Agency: "The Hungarian Jeanne d' Arc" goes back Home πŸ‘Œ"










Since 1996 I travelled the world and "The Hungarian Jeanne d' Arc"  decided to blogpost today something.



My blog is the only place where I see no chatbacks for my notions.



Who else think we should have fun and be OFF of trying to "save" a world

that prefers to extinct and war,

that prefers to keep up bots try to control and dominate humans on-line, until merge with human body by 2050 πŸ‘‰ 5- 6 G rollout πŸ‘‰  loss  of 20 billion humans life,  humanity is screwed by bots, digitalizations is not green, you chop trees to have 5 G, read AU press


a world that use harassing bots on citizens, VIP targets by algorythm, unpolitical "fake" targets chosen for personal hatred like me, I know WHO you are scum!

(forget trolls and e-mails, doesn't need, they need your social media posts, leave no evidences, you can printscreen the flow only)

a world filled with insanity you prefer to hide from your child

a world instead of  working for unity and PEACE, fuel division



My  Tibetan masters said just look in front of your nose and do your life, do your best, doesn't matter
what others do, you are blessed and saved by your good deeds.



I send all my best wishes to everyone, including the harassing bots and it's owners.



If you do not keep enemies, they are wannabe enemies. Their movie, a boring movie.


I prefer to have fun.










πŸ’‹πŸ’‹







Happy Week-End!

TWIMC

Dont forget to party to:


"walk fast 

I am stupid"

Chris Liberator





πŸ’‹πŸ’‹










Comments