πŸ§¬πŸ§¬πŸ’™πŸ’™ Urban artwork by dakini.hu " E-magnetism" , 30/06/2017 πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ§¬πŸ§¬

 


 


E-magnetism, 2017

80x40 cm
acrylic and gold and silver pigment on canvas

"E-magnetism" painting from Urban series is inspired by online activities on different social media platforms, e-world, e-generation, recent studies on the impact of 5-6 G mobile technology, -wireless and electromagnetic radiation - on human DNA, research on RF radiation, and electrical pollution.


Awakened who stayed alive in 2021 ❌❌❌❌❌❌ wake UP!


In my book:





The Urban Art Stock by Krisztina Asztalos fine artist by Krisztina Asztalos | Blurb Books


As a proud Hungarian, I am also a universal citizen.

I feel home everywhere where I meet kind people.

I love to discover new places and assimilate with the everyday lives of different countries.

Watching life and gazing at the clouds as a child.

I kept the habit of discovering creatures in the clouds, like elephants, dragons, horses, or whatever laying in the grass.

My urban paintings were created because I felt joy and felt freedom.

I am incapable of painting if I am down. It would not be fair with my audience.

Keeping bad memories is a waste of time.

I move on and let go of trauma in 15-30 minutes for my own mental health and for the benefit of others.

No time for drama.

A quote burnt into my mind in the last decades:

"God counts the tears of women".

 

Why show people misery if you can show them joy?

Here are some pages from my self-published book.

I loved to edit and create this book for my own joy, like a memory book of my travels and thoughts and paintings, which was published in 2019, 74 pages.


































We do not lose our faith because bad things happened/ happen to us, bad things happen to us because we lost faith in humans, love, ideals, and mother earth and humans betrayed the creator, themselves.


Noone can/ will save you, only yourselves. Salvation is an inside job, as happiness.





πŸ’™πŸ’™


🧬🧬

Comments