I ๐Ÿ’˜ Paris I. 9 - 13 September, 2020

 Dear Friends!


I have around 3000 pictures I made in Paris.

Yes, I almost made a documented holiday.


It is a typical artist mentality.


I love to make a lot of pictures as I can remember clearly

where I have been and remember all the visited places.


The best thing in Paris was the spontaneous decisions of mine to visit 

places.


I was like a wandering soul with no aim.

Completely free.


I can say it was the best holiday of mine in solitude.


My hotel was of medium quality.

I felt like at home in Paris, back after decades.

I had the same feeling when I lived there, as nothing changed.

I felt the same atmosphere, the same vibrations.


But What was fun that the TV was not working in my room.

I mentioned the receptionist who did not even care at all. 

Anyways  I did not plan to watch TV.

The internet was too slow, so my accommodation was worst than mine at my home in Budapest.

Only the last days I could load up some pics to Facebook friends.


Anyways I was busy with my impressions and plans and wanted to enjoy real-time experiences.

I used my phone for a map and taking pictures.

I had a printed map too, that was the connection with others mainly, asking me if they can help me out if I am lost?


Parisian people are kindhearted and calm.

I met friendly, cheerful tourists, citizens who said Hungary is beautiful and they love Budapest.


Here is my first impression of Paris. I will slowly upload more in the next days!


Enjoy!


I love you and miss you all while I stay in 2 weeks of quarantine.


 ๐ŸŒธ ๐ŸŒผ ๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ› ๐ŸŒœ ๐ŸŒš


 ๐ŸŒ• ๐ŸŒ– ๐ŸŒ— ๐ŸŒ˜ ๐ŸŒ‘ ๐ŸŒ’ ๐ŸŒ“ ๐ŸŒ”


 ๐ŸŒ™ ๐ŸŒŽ



































 


















































Comments