I πŸ’˜ Paris - A Wonderful Memory III.- Music of Paris II. πŸ’˜

Dear Friends!


I met in Paris interesting, kind people.


πŸ’– πŸ’˜





 I loved the musicians that made my day, played music on the street.


When I arrived at The Louvre court I was amazed hearing this beautiful musician.


The whole atmosphere of the Louvre transformed into a fairy tale and I traveled back to the same ages 

of the music.


Do you agree that music has an effect on humans, as time-traveling?


Vibes never lie. I pay attention to choose carefully the music I listen to, I love ancient Hertz and original vibrations 432 Hz, which was changed by some persons, circle to 440 Hz, 

So sad, I was not there to disagree with them, as it happened in past.


More Infos about real music Hz:


https://attunedvibrations.com/432hz/

https://youtu.be/1zw0uWCNsyw



😍 πŸ₯° 😘




🌲 🌳 🌴 🌱 🌿 ☘️ πŸ€ 🎍

 πŸŽ‹ πŸƒ πŸ‚ 🍁 πŸ„ 🐚 🌾 πŸ’

 πŸŒ· 🌹 πŸ₯€ 🌺 🌸 🌼 🌻 🌞

 πŸŒ πŸŒ› 🌜 🌚 πŸŒ• πŸŒ– πŸŒ— 🌘 

πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ’ πŸŒ“ πŸŒ” πŸŒ™ 🌎 🌍 🌏

 πŸ’« ⭐️ 🌟 ✨

😍 πŸ₯° 😘

😘

Comments