I πŸ’˜ Paris X. 9 - 13 September, 2020 - Tour Eiffel II. - Arrived

 

Eiffel Tower

https://www.toureiffel.paris/en

Dear Friends!


It was a  joy for me to confirm that my fear of heights disappeared. The reason is not a miracle, but COVID-19 and it's causes and effects in January 2020.

πŸ‘πŸ»


Eiffel Tower was my first test  - climbing up to the top of Sacre Coeur was my second test.

"The tower is 324 meters (1,063 ft) tall, about the same height as an 81-story building, and the tallest structure in Paris"

(Wikipedia)

Enjoy the photo collection of my way to Eiffel Tower. 

I arrived at Bir- Hakeim metro station.














































I had no coins. I was fortunate or not?...according to a guy from CA, living in Paris for 10 years, I was lucky. I said yes, I am lucky to be in Paris and happy to give away 2 EURO.
















I received an 8 in 1 discount.
Yes, 8 is my lucky number.

 πŸ˜‡














































































Comments