I ๐Ÿ’˜ Paris II. 9 - 13 September, 2020 - First Impressions

 Dear Friends!


I slowly collect the pictures of Paris from my collection.

Here is my second collection.

The first impression of my first day in Paris:

was opening my window and look around from the window of the sixths floor.


On my right side, I saw the Notre Dame that was impressive to be so close to my favorite Cathedral.


My first aim was to visit Notre Dame in Paris as soon as possible.


I decided to walk on the first day.

I decided to take the metro to places that could be reachable more than 30 minutes walk.


My travel plan was a city walk:

I decided to in the morning to visit one monument and return to rest, have lunch in the Hotel and visit another in the afternoon.

I felt the need to go out for dinner as well to different places.


My travel was well-planned in my mind and

I had no difficulties mainly to find the monuments/places, as Paris was my hometown in the past.


First impressions:










































































































































































Comments